Monday, July 21, 2008

Celebrate

Aunt May called me this morning after reading the blog and told me about another Parkerism that she wanted me to post because she thought it was so cute. I had completely forgotten about it, so I'm glad she reminded me.

Last weekend Parker was playing baseball with Adam and Aunt May in the living room. His idea of baseball is putting on his glove and holding it out so Adam can throw the ball into it. Anyway, he went up to Aunt May and said so proudly, "My Daddy can play baseball. My Daddy can do anything!" How sweet is that?!?!?

Another cute one I wanted to tell y'all about happened yesterday. Parker loves to play games on his Daddy's computer and we go to Noggin.com for all of their toddler games. It is actually a great website for toddlers. He told me he wanted to play Dora, so he pointed to the game, I got it setup, and I went into the living room to catch up on some DVR. I could kind of hear him mumbling something, but I couldn't quite make out what it was. I muted the tv and as I did, Parker sings, "Celebrate good times, Come On." He continues to sing the song while I am cracking up!

I guess the game that he chose was songs from Dora episodes. For those of you that don't watch Dora, she sings Celebrate in one of the birthday episodes. I thought this was too cute to not share with you all.

No comments: