Tuesday, August 11, 2009

WAY Overdue!!

I don't even know where to begin since it has been over a MONTH since my last post.

I have some posts that have been sitting here with pictures, but I haven't written anything for them. I guess I will start there.

I am hoping to get caught up this week on all the posts I have neglected!

There's quite a bit to blog about, because we all know how much fun stuff happens in the life of two toddlers!

I apologize to my very few readers for neglecting my blog. I just haven't been in the mood to keep up with it lately. Sometimes it is hard to spend so much time on something that only a hand full a people read. I promise I will try to get back into it though!

So, this is for you: Aunt May, Granna, Sunny, Susie, Katherine, and Brenda! Love y'all and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

ummmm...I read your blog!! I love it!