Sunday, February 15, 2009

Michelle's Shower

I am SO behind on blogging!! I have 7 lined up and this is the first one.

Last weekend was Michelle's baby shower for Kate Elizabeth. It was so fun to get together and see all the sweet baby stuff. I LOVE baby girl things...they are so precious!!

She got so many new things for baby girl and Kate has enough clothes now to be dressed in style until she's a year old! Maybe not quite that long, but she sure did get a lot of great clothes!

The cake...so precious...it matched the invitations A sign that her SIL made for the nursery. I love it!
Hard to see, but it's a sign that says "Kate Elizabeth"
Brody before the shower started. Love this little boy!
I love this pic! It is typical Michelle. Never slows down!
Me and Michelle
Booties for Kate. They were SO cute!
Forbes modeling one of Kate's new hats
Forbes has several friends that sew, so she got several handmade items that were awesome! This is one of the blankets.
She and Justin are both Aggies, so of course, Kate had to have some Aggie gear! Can you see how excited she was?
A precious outfit and bow that our freind Alaina made!

I can't wait until Kate arrives and I can give her some lovin'!! Only 3 1/2 more weeks!!


No comments: