Sunday, February 15, 2009

Videos coming up...

I'm sure you all noticed in the previous post that I chopped my hair off again. I have been growing it out since last year when Andrea and I cut our hair off for Locks of Love. I absolutely love my new haircut! I hope you all do too!

I'm sure you also noticed the very strange card that I was holding in one of the pictures. It is a hilarious card that my hubby got me for Valentine's. I'm going to take a video of it for you all to see.

I'm also going to take a video of Peyton's new baby doll. It is possessed when it laughs and blinks it's eyes uncontrollably. Hopefully I can get the videos taken tonight and get them posted.

I thought since I was talking about chopping our hair off for Locks of Love, and since it was before I started the blog, I would post some pictures of it. Here they are!

Andrea's before pic

Preparing for the cutAfter the cut
My before pic
Preparing for the cut
After the cut

The final product

No comments: