Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Carter Douglas is here!!!

Derek and Andrea welcomed baby Carter into the world today at 12:07 p.m. He weighed 6 lbs., 7.2 oz., and was 18.9 inches long. Carter is absolutely precious! Both he and Andrea are doing perfect!

I wasn't able to be at the hospital today for his birth because I didn't have a sitter, but I was able to go see him this evening when Adam got home from work. Carter is a beautiful baby and has the cutest little beauty mark on his right temple! I am so excited he is finally here! It seems like we have been waiting FOREVER for his arrival.

This evening, on my way to the hospital, I called Derek's mom's house, and talked to my Goddaughter, Claire, for a bit. She is so happy to be a big sister!! I asked her if she got to meet her baby brother today and she replied, very excitedly, "YEAH!!!!!" It was too cute!

I am so happy for the Crabtree family! I love y'all!


Andrea and Carter
Sleeping on his Mommy's chest...so sweet!
Carter Douglas - can you see his beauty mark?
He has a little smile on his face! Isn't he precious?!?!
Derek and Carter
"Aunt" Mel and Carter

No comments: