Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Finally got to meet Charleigh!

Last Thursday evening, I finally got to go to Joe and Stacy's house, and meet Charleigh for the first time! She is so precious!!

Stacy is doing wonderful and feeling pretty good. Charleigh is breast feeding like a champ! I am so happy for Stacy!! She doesn't know how blessed she is to have a baby that has had no issues with this! Both of my babies had issues, so I had to pump forever, and boy was it a pain!!

I forgot to get pictures of Charleigh's nursery, because I was too busy oohing and awwing over her, but it is so cute! Stacy did an awesome job decorating it!

Joe and Stacy are already wonderful first time parents! You would think they had already had 2 or 3!

I didn't get many pictures, but I am posting the few that I took.

Isn't she precious?!?!I love sleepy face!!
How cute is that?!?
Congratulations again Joe and Stacy!!! I am so happy for y'all! Love you!

No comments: