Monday, March 9, 2009

Blast from the Past - #1

I was cleaning up my e-mail last week and found a bunch of old pictures. So, I thought I would do a week of "Blast from the Past", and show you all what I found!

This is the first of 5 posts I will do. These pictures are from January 2006, so Parker was 9 months old. We were all at Pete and Mel's, having a poker night! Parker was the first child born into our group of friends, so he used to get very spoiled by everyone. As you will see in the pictures, I guess everyone took their turns holding and loving on him.

I guess I was laying down with him trying to get him to sleep. Alli, me, Melody, and Parker! Alli and Melody Derek holding Parker...I love the smile! He was getting ready to have a baby a couple of years later! Alli and Brian Holby holding Parker! Brian has always been one of Parker's favorites! Andrea and Parker! He has always loved his Annie!!
Stay tuned this week for 4 more "Blast from the Past" posts!! I hope you all enjoyed seeing a few pics from when my Peanut was just a little baby!

No comments: