Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blast from the Past - #3

These pictures are from Brian and Alli's wedding, which was in July 2006. I was a bridesmaid in the wedding and BARELY fit in my dress! I think I was almost 4 months pregnant and the only way I could fit in my dress was by wearing a girdle that went from my rib cage down to my thighs. It was the most uncomfortable thing I have ever worn, but it was worth it to be a part of the wedding!

As you may recall from the previous post, the bachelorette party was only a week or so before the wedding, so I wasn't able to partake in any of the drinking...I was Alli's DD! It was the same way at the wedding of course, so I think I was the only sober person there, other than the other preggos that were in attendance.

Adam was also supposed to be in the wedding, as a groomsman, but came down with the worst case of stomach flu I have ever seen the day before. So, while he was home sick as a dog, and my parent's had Parker, I attended the rehearsal dinner and wedding alone. Adam was SO upset about it!

Alli was a beautiful bride and the wedding was awesome!!

Mel, Alli, and me at the reception. Didn't Alli look gorgeous?!?!
Me, Mel, and Ashley...she was pregnant with Landon!
Craig and Czarina

Derek and Andrea...she was pregant with Claire!
Stacy and Alli
Czarina, Stacy, and Melody
Mel and Alli
Me, Mel, Czarina, and Stacy...look how fat I look!! Can you tell how tight the dress was?!?! The zipper was bulging in the back...so unflattering!
Me and Joe...he is Stacy's hubby!
Just 2 more posts to go! Hope y'all are enjoying the old, pre-blog pictures!

No comments: