Sunday, March 29, 2009

Charleigh's Baptism

This past Saturday we attended Charleigh's Baptism. She is Joe and Stacy's baby girl! Charleigh looked beautiful in her Christening gown. I loved how precious her chubby cheeks looked in her bonnet!

It was a very special moment to be a part of. Charleigh did amazingly well. I was so surprised that she didn't get upset when they poured the Holy water over her head, but she didn't make a peep!

After the Baptism, Joe and Stacy had a reception at their house. We all headed over there for some yummy food and the kids played until they were exhausted. Charleigh got LOTS of awesome gifts! Much thanks to Joe and Stacy for inviting us to be a part of Charleigh's special day and having us over to their house for my kids to make a huge mess! We love y'all!

Scott (Godfather and Stacy's brother), Joe, Charleigh, Stacy, and Erin (Godmother and Joe's sister)

Charleigh Ray - didn't she look adorable in her bonnet?!?! SO precious!! Here's Parker at the Baptism - I'm not quite sure who he's laughing at! This is what Bitty did the whole time. She didn't nap all day and fell asleep in the car on the way there, so she was pretty grumpy! Playing in Joe and Stacy's driveway Joe brought out Charleigh's stroller and Peyton pushed around her babies! Parker loved playing soccer!
I wish I would have gotten more pictures of Charleigh! Once we got to their house, it was pretty chaotic trying to keep control of the kids with all the people there, so I pretty much forgot about my camera. I hate it when that happens!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the baptism.

Lovely family.

I'm still blog hopping via the Ultimate Blog Party. Nice to meet you.