Sunday, December 14, 2008

4th Picture

This is a picture tag!!
Here's the deal:

1. Go to the place on your computer where you store all your pictures and open the 4th folder.

2. Open the 4th picture.

3. Post the picture and give an explanation of what it is.

4. Tag 4 people.

DO NOT CHEAT!! You cannot edit or crop the picture!!

Oh, and I may tag more than 4 people - don't know yet!

This is from Brody's 1st birthday party. Brody is Michelle's son, my best friend from highschool. I remember that the kids had so much fun that day! Forbes had all the toys out and Parker played his little heart out! Peyton was shy at first, which is why Adam is holding her, but she ended up warming up and played with Parker. She looked so precious this day!

It was a great day! Michelle and I got to hang out and catch up after most of the party crowd left. It was great, because it is very rare that we get to do that. Brody had a great first birthday and was so precious on his special day! He had a blast making a mess in his cake! I'm only supposed to post one picture for this tag, but I'm going to go ahead and post a pic of Brody since it was his party, and because he's so darn cute!

Oh, and here's one of Forbes and Brody!

I am tagging:

Andrea

Melody

Michelle

Amber

Czarina

Shauna

Jenny

Kippy

Emily

Ashley

Natalie

I know it's way more than 4 people, but I think this is a cute tag!! I hope y'all have fun and participate!!

3 comments:

The Drama Mama said...

LOVE it...what a sweet picture! Wasn't that fun?! Thanks for playing!!!!

I think it's so great that us mom's remember every detail about the picture we find. It's like we have all of those images embedded in our head!

Czarina said...

What if the picture we find is not suitable for young viewers???

JUST KIDDING - Craig and I don't have pics like that...(hehehehe)

I am 12 weeks along and have my next doctor visit next week. We wanted to wait til I was at the end of the 1st trimester to tell everyone.

I am SO excited for Ashley. Her and Clay have been trying for a while and now they have been blessed with a little one of their own.

I hope to see you soon - it's been forever since we have all hung out.

PS - thanks for the text message too - we were at the airport when I got it and had to board the plane :-)

Anonymous said...

Itty Bitty is my precious Princess and she really looked pretty! Aunt May