Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tagged!!!

I was tagged by Jonah to do a survey on both Parker and Peyton. Since it is the first time I (well, the kids) have ever been tagged, I am most definitely going to participate!

8 Things about Parker

8 of my favorite things:
1. Santa (a.k.a. Cita)
2. My Family
3. Nutty Bars
4. Milk
5. Cars - any kind of play vehicle
6. School - especially Addison
7. Music - anything I can sing and dance to!
8. Playing outside - I could be outside 24/7 if my Mom would let me!!

8 Things that happened today:
1. had bacon and "eggs" for breakfast - yogurt covered raisins
2. went to school
3. painted pictures
4. had to go in time-out during circle time
5. had my coat taken home by another little boy
6. did NOT take a nap - so I drove my Mama crazy!
7. played and cuddled with my sister
8. had bathtime with Daddy and Peyton

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. My Granna coming over tomorrow
2. Annie, Claire, and Carter coming over on Wednesday
3. School on Wednesday - I wish I went everyday! - I LOVE school!
4. Going to visit Santa on Friday
5. Getting to play at the playground at Willowbend
6. Getting to see Aunt May and Grumps on Friday
7. Getting a toy at the craft fair on Saturday if I am a good boy!
8. Taking a nap for Mama tomorrow!

8 Things about Peyton

8 of my favorite things:
1. My balnket - doesn't matter which one as long as I have one
2. My Mammies - my lambs - I have to have BOTH of them at ALL times!
3. My baby
4. Milk
5. My brother - I try to do EVERYTHING he does
6. My Daddy
7. The rest of my family
8. Food - I like almost all of it! - and I like to eat it all day long!

8 Things I did today:
1. Woke up this morning with ALL my clothes off - I love to be naked these days!
2. Took brother to school - which I hate to do!
3. Had a special donut breakfast with Mommy
4. Sang and danced a lot
5. Did NOT take a nap - well, I slept for like 30 minutes, but I don't think that really counts - I like to drive my Mommy crazy too!!
6. Played with my brother
7. Ate an entire can of ravioli for dinner and about 20 pieces of pineapple - I told you I liked to eat!!
8. Had bathtime with Daddy and Parker

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. My brother being home with me all day tomorrow
2. My Granna (a.k.a. Nanny) coming over tomorrow
3. Annie (a.k.a. Nanny too), Claire, and Carter coming over on Wednesday
4. Going to see Santa on Friday - my brother seems to love him, so hopefully I will too - I know my Mommy is wanting a really cute picture!!
5. Getting to see my Aunt May (a.k.a. May May) and Grumps (a.k.a. Bups) on Friday
6. Getting to see my Daddy - it doesn't matter when or where, just as long as I can see him
7. Getting to get a toy on Saturday if I am a good girl!
8. Taking a nap for Mommy tomorrow!

Now we have to tag 8 friends:
1. Jonah - he already did it, but he's on the list
2. Claire
3. Carter
4. Brody
5. Luke
6. Landon
7. Jack
8. Caroline

This was fun to do! It's not often that we get to do things from our kid's perspectives. I hope you all join in on the fun. Thanks for the tag Melody!

No comments: