Saturday, November 29, 2008

Decorations are Done!!

The majority of the inside decorating is complete!!! There are still a few small things that I want to add, but they probably won't be done until tomorrow. Here are some pics of the pretty decor!!

Christmas Tree
Over the mantle
Mantle and Fireplace
Stockings and kid decor
Shelves around our TV
Front door from inside
Guest Bathroom
Soap dispenser...I'm showing all these because they are new and I love them!
Trio of candles
Towel
Kleenex...I can't believe there was one that matched all the bathroom decor perfectly!
Willow Tree Nativity Scene
My Maw and Papaw's first Nativity after they got married!
My Papaw's Nativity from when he was a kid
Handcarved Nativity from Aunt May's trip to Israel
Our Nativity we had when I was little
The kitchen table

Can you tell we like Christmas?!?!?


2 comments:

Melody said...

Very impressive! It looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

the house turned out beautiful as usual!! we are going to have such a good time this year with the two babies!!! can hardly wait!!