Saturday, January 17, 2009

Almost 2!

I seriously can't believe that Peyton is almost 2 years old! Her birthday party is next weekend and I wanted to show y'all the birthday invitation for her party that my MIL painted. She is SO talented!

Since we are talking about Peyton turning 2, I thought I'd include a cute picture of her!



Here's the invitation. You'll have to excuse the horrible quality. I couldn't get my camera to cooperate to take a good picture. You can click on the picture to make it bigger, so you can see all the details. I blocked out our address; that's what the black square is on the red balloon.

Peyton doesn't like a lot of TV, but she LOVES the show Oswald!! Of course, they don't make the show anymore, so you can't find anything with the characters on it in the stores. I sent my MIL a .jpg file of a picture of Oswald and Weenie. This is what she came up with and I LOVE it!

No comments: