Saturday, January 24, 2009

Peyton's Video

As I promised last week, I am now posting the sweet video of Peyton. We showed it at her party today and everyone seemed to really like it! It is kind of long, but super sweet!

The pictures go in chronological order from her 1st birthday party, up to a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks for the great idea Hollie! I hope you all enjoy the little movie!

I couldn't get it to upload correctly. So, instead of having the video on my blog, you have to click on the picture of Peyton and it will pull up the video on a seperate page.
Hollie, I'm going to need your help with this! I must have been doing something wrong.

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

That video was too cute! I hope ya'll had a great time at the party!

Granna said...

YOU REALLY TOUCHED MY HEART WITH THAT VIDEO. I
COULD NOT BE PROUDER OF MY GRANDDAUGHTER!! SHE'S A CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK.