Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pre-party Pictures

I took a few pictures before the party started on Saturday, so I thought I would share them first. Mom and Aunt May were already here from Friday night, and my Dad and Uncle Chuck came early on Saturday to hang out before the crowd showed up. I'm glad they were all here to help me finish with all the last minute party preparations!

There are a lot of things that I wanted to post pictures of, but completely forgot to take the pictures. I made the cutest birthday banner that hung in the living room and the cupcakes turned out adorable, but there aren't any pictures to show you...poop!!

Anyway, here's a few pictures from the pre-party.

Bitty hanging out with her Grumps
The Bounce House!The Cotton Candy machine!
The tables set up on the deck - those are the little banners that I made to go with the big banner.
Peyton got to have the first taste of the cotton candy!
Do you think she liked it?!?!

No comments: