Monday, April 13, 2009

A Visit with the Easter Bunny

On Friday morning, the kids and I met up with Alli and Chloe in Lewisville. We went to Babies 'R Us first, to get a shower gift that we were going in halves on, and then we headed to the mall. The kids were SO anxious to see the Easter Bunny!! I was worried how Peyton would do, considering how bad it was with Santa, but she LOVED him!! She actually threw a fit when I had to take her away from him.

Here's a picture I took of the picture that I bought at the mall. Peyton wouldn't look at the camera at all because she was too enamored with the Bunny! I love this picture! I think it turned out SO precious!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You're right, she looks so happy! I can't believe you got such a great pic. Maybe we'll have better luck with Santa this year :)

Michelle said...

Super sweet!