Saturday, July 19, 2008

Itty Bitty's growing up!

Peyton is 18 months old today! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. She is the sweetest, liveliest little thing and constantly keeps me on my toes. Peyton has the silliest personality and always has to be the center of attention, which sometimes bothers Parker, but he loves her just as much as her Daddy and I do! She has completed our family and Adam and I are so proud to be her parents. We are so blessed and thank God everyday for bringing Bitty Princess into our lives!


We knew she was going to be our little princess before she was even born!


She was only a day old when we got to bring her home. Parker was so excited to be a big brother! See, this is proof that he really does love his little sister.



My sweet family! I am so lucky!



She was just a perfect little angel.



One week old and wearing her first dress and bow, with many, many more to come.



Boy how the time flies...already 6 months old.



On her first birthday...all dressed up!



The princess sitting in her new throne.



Here she is today...18 months old...can't you just see the silly personality?!!? She always has to be cheesin' it up and we love it.



I LOVE my little Miss Priss!


Now I just wish time would slow down a bit. My babies are growing up way too fast!!!


No comments: