Tuesday, July 8, 2008

WARNING!!!! - Bachelorette Spoiler

Just wanted to put that as the title in case anyone DVR'd it and hasn't watched it yet.

Let me just say that I am SO excited she picked Jesse!

I don't know if it is the fact that I am always pulling for the underdog, or what, but I REALLY wanted Jesse to be the man of Deanna's dreams. There was just something about him that told me, no matter what, he would ALWAYS treat her like a queen!

I know, I know...he's not the cutest thing in the world, but in reality, does that REALLY matter? All that truly matters is that they love and respect each other, and know, without a doubt, that they can't live their life without each other.

Anyway....I know there are a lot of Bachelor/Bachelorette fans out there so let me know if you feel the same way, or if you feel as Czarina does, and were rooting for "Team Jason".

Love you all
Heather

Oh, and BTW, do your husband's make fun of you for watching this show?

No comments: