Wednesday, July 23, 2008

You're it!

Before you read this, let me just say a couple of things. First of all, sorry about the quality of the pics the past few days. My camera is acting funny and I have a bad feeling it is about to poop out on me. Secondly, these pics were taken right after dinner and before bath, so that explains why Peyton looks so disheveled. Why clean her to perfection when I am about to put her in the bath?

After dinner tonight the kids started running around chasing each other. I love watching them play together because it happens very rarely. Let me rephrase that...they attempt to play together a lot, but 9 times out of 10 it ends in tears. Parker either gets frustrated with Peyton because she won't do what he tells her to, or they fight over toys. So tonight when they were playing, and not fighting, I decided to get some pictures.

They were running around the living room playing what most people refer to as "Tag". Parker would chase Peyton until he caught her, and then she would do the same to him. After watching them for a bit, I asked Parker, "Are y'all playing tag?" He looked at me like I was crazy, and said, "No, Mama, we're playing Running." Oh...duh!!!


The couch is their safe spot.

Now Parker is safe!Running...you're it!
Come on Peyton...I want to play some more!
Gotcha again!
I'm gonna get you!
Uh oh! Wipeout!

Hope you all had a great day today!

Love you all!

No comments: