Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Singin' in the Rain

There wasn't actually any singing, but there was a LOT of playing! We had a very rare and MUCH needed rain today. Parker decided he wanted to go play in the rain, so of course that meant Peyton wanted to too. They had an absolute blast!

Here's Bitty soaking wet! Parker could NOT keep his tongue in his mouth!
Here's Parker actually being sweet to his sister!
Isn't that precious?!!? I wish it was ALWAYS that way!
Did you notice the tongue?
Here it is again!
And again! Cracks me up!



3 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Oh my gosh, that is so much fun!

Did you have a hard time getting them back in? I let Lala play in the rain the other day and had to DRAG her back in when it started thundering.

Michelle said...

That is so precious! What a fun memory you made for them!

Andrea said...

I LOVE the pics of Parker hugging Peyton. What a rare big brother moment!