Monday, June 29, 2009

Cousins

As I mentioned in a previous post, we also got to go see my Uncle David and his family. They live about an hour away from my grandparents and we hardly ever get to see them.

Uncle David's step-son, Brad, which I consider my cousin, since we've been family for almost 15 years now, came over too. He and his precious wife, Sandra, have two little boys, Jackson and Carson. Jackson is right in between Parker and Peyton; Carson is almost 7 months (I think!).

It had been so long since we had seen them, that it was our first time to meet Carson! The last time I saw them, Sandra was barely pregnant. It was so great to see them, my Uncle David, and his wife, Charlotte (ChaCha). I love them all so much and it makes me sad to think how little I get to spend time with them!

The kids all had a BLAST playing together. The boys even shared all their toys with each other! Jackson brought a bunch of his Thomas toys along to ChaCha's house and dumped them all out as soon as he got there. He had absolutely no problem letting Parker and Peyton play with his trains! Such a sweet boy!

Carson was an absolute doll! He let Granna and I love on him for a long time; we got lots of smiles and giggles! He is getting ready to crawl and he was so precious, trying SO hard. I can't believe Carson is already that old, and I just got to love on him for the first time. So sad!!

I wish that we lived closer to them. Not only so I could be closer to my Uncle David, whom I just love to death, but so that we could be closer to Brad and Sandra. I have always wanted my kids to have cousins to play with and grow up with, but I don't see that ever happening. Unless they wanted to move to Dallas (hint-hint)!

Jackson & Parker - aren't they SO stinkin' cute?!?!
Carson - I could just eat him up! Look at those chubby cheeks!
Jackson and Peyton loved on each other a bit. They were getting ready to leave, and Peyton had to tell him a secret and give him a hug!

No comments: