Wednesday, June 3, 2009

VOTE!!!! - PLEASE!!!!

You've all heard me talk about my husband's band, The Lash Outs, many times, but this time I would like you to pay close attention and do them a HUGE favor!!! PLEASE!!!

They have been nominated by the Dallas Observer as the Best Punk Act in Dallas for 2009!! I am asking all of you to please go and vote for them. It's a very short survey that you have to fill out, so it won't be very time consuming.

On the first page of the survey, you only have to fill out what has an asterisk (*) beside it. The question that involves The Lash Outs is #18. Thank you so much to those of you that will take the time to do this!

Here's the link to the ballot:
http://polls.dallasobserver.com/polls/dal/musicshowcase09/

The Lash Outs have worked SO hard this year and I think they really deserve this! I know I am biased because my husband is in the band, but they really are a very talented group of musicians. To receive some recognition for their abilities would be awesome! Thanks again!

1 comment:

Jenny Seymore said...

I did this yesterday...super easy.