Thursday, June 11, 2009

Water Colors

We have spent pretty much every waking moment outside the past couple of days. It has been hot, but luckily not too hot to enjoy playing outside.

Yesterday, after the Crabtree's headed home, we needed something fun to do to pass the time until dinner. I got out their washable watercolors, 2 bowls full of water, the paint brushes, and let them go to town painting the driveway. They had a blast!

They loved it so much, that they wanted to do it again today when they got up from their naps. They used up all the paint today, so I think I need to head to Wal-Mart tomorrow and get some more. I have a feeling that this will be a pretty frequent activity this summer!

Here's Parker yesterday after painting How did it get on his face?!?!
He's showing me all the paint brushes
He had it EVERYWHERE!

Here's some pics from today's painting adventure!

She was making a masterpiece on the concrete!
Showing me her brushes
Finally - an activity they can do together without fighting!
Sweet Bitty
LOVE my babies!

No comments: