Saturday, May 23, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese - UPDATED!!

Last Saturday we were supposed to spend the afternoon at a birthday party for one of our friend's kiddos, but because of all the rain, they had to cancel the party. We were pretty bummed and wanted to take the kids to do something fun, so Adam suggested Chuck E. Cheese!

We had never taken the kids there before, so we really didn't know what to expect. It ended up being an awesome afternoon!! The kids had a blast and so did we!

UPDATE: My MIL was reading the blog and reminded me of one of the funniest things of the day! Apparently my son has seen TOO many Chuck E. Cheese commercials! As we pulled into the parking lot, Parker says, "WOW! Chuck E. Cheese. Where a kid can be a kid!" It was hilarious. I was laughing SO hard!

Adam and Parker on one of the big kid rides. It was SO cool! It moved all around, shook, vibrated, and made lots of loud noises. Parker thought it was awesome!
Precious Peanut playing Skee Ball
Parker and Adam...I LOVE this picture!
Nona & Bitty...she's holding the token cups!
You can't go to Chuck E. Cheese and not eat pizza! Apparently Parker was pretty hungry, because when we told him the pizza had arrived, he actually WANTED to go to the table!
Bitty Princess
I don't know why this picture is sideways. Anyway, they got to ride some rides together!
Playing air hockey...look at that tongue...he was really concentrating!
This was Peyton's favorite ride! She loved that "Mouse" was in the car with her. She rode it probably 10 times!
He drove that little car like a champ!
I couldn't believe how much better this ride was than when I was a kid! It used to go up and down about a foot, and it was only a couple of feet off the ground. I wish I could have ridden it too!
The kids loved it!
Adam wasn't very happy about posing for this picture
Nona and Bitty were happy though! Peyton LOVED "Mouse", and talked about him for days after we went!

No comments: