Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Miss Priss

Peyton decided yesterday that she wanted to wear make-up like Mama, so I let her play with some blush and put on a little lipstick.

She pranced around for the next hour or so, thinking she was the best thing since sliced bread.

I definitely have a Miss Priss on my hands! I can only imagine what the future is going to hold. I don't think I'll ever be ready for it!

Putting on her blush Isn't that lipstick just perfect?!?!
As always, she had to have a "cheese" picture!

4 comments:

Jenny Seymore said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

love the new room! She's just getting too big isn't she?
sooz

Andrea said...

Oh my...we are in for it when they are teenagers! I'm scared...seriously!

Melody said...

So cute!!! I also love her new room and can't believe how easily she transitioned! Way to go, Peyton!!!