Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Glasses - for ALL!

Last Friday I went to get an eye exam that was LONG overdue! I ended up just having to get reading glasses, mainly for the computer. He said they would really help with my headaches. I have to say that he was right! I have been wearing them religiously any time I am on the computer, and I have only had a couple of headaches in over a week! That is amazing, considering I was taking at least 4 Excedrin a day for over a year.

Anyway, while I was at the eyeglass store, Mom took the kids next door to Children's Place to look around. They ended up walking out at the same time I did. I guess the kids had heard me talking about glasses, because they each picked out a new pair. Parker also picked out a new baseball cap and it looked SO cute on him!

I thought I would post some pictures of the kids in their new glasses. I will post one of me in mine as soon as I have one taken when I'm not looking like a scrub!

Peyton picked out the funniest pair! If you can't tell, she LOVED them!
Parker picked out a pair that were WAY too big for him! Doesn't the hat look cute though?!?!
SO precious! He looks so big in this picture!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Their sunglasses are great...they fit their personalities perfectly!