Saturday, May 16, 2009

T-ball time!



I have been a horrible blogger lately! I finally signed up for Facebook and it has been taking up all my computer time...sorry! It's pretty addicting. Hopefully the posts that I'm going to make will make up for my absence!


Grumps bought the kids a T-ball set on Thursday and they LOVED it! They were so cute playing with it, that I had to take a little video. You'll have to excuse the quality of the video, because it was taken with my camera and I don't have a steady hand.


There are several funny parts in the video. I tried to edit out as much as possible, but it's still over 3 minutes. Also, Windows Movie Maker was acting up last night, so there are some parts in the video that kind of skip, but it's not too bad.


OH, and my Texas accent is awful in the video...I wish I would have kept my mouth shut!

Stay tuned for a few picture posts! I hope you enjoy the video!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love Aunt May! Baseball players DON'T cry! So true...