Friday, May 1, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday - Kitchen Edition


I have been a huge fan of Kelly's blog for a long time now! She just started hosting a home tour on her blog and every Friday she will choose a different room to showcase throughout your house. I decided I would join in on the fun!

She decided to start the tour with kitchens, since it is her favorite room in the house. Kelly LOVES to cook! It's not really my favorite thing, but y'all already know that!

I feel bad, because earlier today I just posted a link of my old kitchen post that I did in March, but I didn't have anything on the post about the Home Tour. So, I decided to do a totally separate post, which links to the home tour, but that will also link to the old post from March. Does that even make sense?

Anyway, go HERE first, to see the original kitchen post. THEN, look below to see some additional pictures that I added.

Also, don't forget to check out all the other kitchens that are linked through Kelly's blog! There are some awesome ones!! Oh, and you have to see how beautiful her precious daughter is too. Harper is an absolute beauty!!


If you looked at the original post, you saw the trio picture that was all by it's lonesome. My MIL was going to paint me some pictures to go on either side of it, to complete the look, but since she got laid-off, I didn't want her to have to mess with it. So, I went ahead and retired my beloved Chef Trio Picture and did a little montage on the wall instead. I really liked the way it turned out!
I also noticed that I didn't have a picture of my actual "cooking" area on the other post. Can you believe how small it is?!?! Ridiculous! I think I might enjoy cooking a lot more if I had more room to work with! I seriously need about triple the counter space and cabinet space!
Oh, and since I have redone my kitchen, I have had several people tell me that I should take all the clutter off of my refrigerator, but I can't! I love all the pictures and silly cards that I have up there!

I hope you all enjoyed seeing the new pics, and I hope you will go see some of the other kitchens!!

3 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

I love fridge photos, it makes a house warm and lived in!

Michelle said...

Love the wall montage... so pretty! And the colors! Thanks for sharing :)

Jocelyn said...

Cute kitchen! I'm in the process of getting new counters and back splash... and am suddenly in LOVE with my kitchen!