Sunday, May 31, 2009

Smith & Andrea's Rehearsal Dinner

Friday night was the rehearsal dinner for Scott & Andrea. Since Adam was a part of the wedding, we were invited to attend. It was at Abuelo's and the food was absolutely delicious!

Scott's parents did an amazing job orchestrating the dinner! They even brought in cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory for dessert...yummy!! I ate so incredibly much that I was absolutely miserable when we left.

Czarina and I were sitting across from each other, with bowls of dips between us. We each devoured 3 baskets of chips a piece, along with almost all the dip, and even ordered an extra queso. She has an excuse since she's 36 weeks pregnant, but what's my excuse?!?! I guess I just have to face the fact that I'm a piggy!

We all had an awesome time at the rehearsal dinner. It was great to be able to hang out with some of our best friends and be a part of Scott and Andrea's night.

Czarina, Alli, Me Neal & Christal
Adam and Ramos being goofy
Here they are again
Me & Cyrus...it had been FOREVER since I had gotten to hang out with him. He's one of our best friends, but has been in Oklahoma for the past several years getting his PhD, so we hardly ever get to see him.
Alli & Brian
Alli & Me
Christal & Me
Scott & Andrea
Ramos & Holby being goofy
Me & my handsome hubby
As you can tell from above, all of our guys have serious issues with taking normal pictures! I've told y'all several times how nutty they are and this is just more proof. I must say though, that that's why we love them and we definitely wouldn't have as much fun together if they weren't all a little crazy!

1 comment:

Czarina said...

You failed to mention the most important part of the extra queso...that it was in a BOWL...not a little cup...the waiter must have known we have an addiction.