Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fun at the Park

For our weekly visit with the Crabtree's, we went to the park. It was a gorgeous day! Luckliy the kids didn't get burned, but I sure did! My arms, shoulders, back, and face all got pretty crispy. Especially my back...it is still bright red and hurting!

The kids had a great time and we let them play until lunch time. Then we headed to Wally World for lunch at McDonald's and a little shopping for me and Andrea.

We were both in the need for a new bathing suit, so we thought we would see if we could find a cheap one. I only wear mine 1-2 times a year, so I refuse to spend a lot of money on one! Let me tell you though, it was an experience!

We were all in one dressing room. Imagine two adults and 4 kids in a dressing room...pretty comical huh?!!? They were acting like we were at an amusement park and running and screaming all around that little room. After a few minutes of the chaos, we finally made them all sit on the bench and have quiet time. It actually worked out pretty well.

I ended up getting a bathing suit, but it's a tankini, and I normally only wear one pieces, so I don't know if I'll end up keeping it. The only one pieces they had were too old lady for me, so I am still going to look at Target before I give up on my search.

Parker in the big swing I wish I had one at my house!
Of course, she had to do her cheese face!
She looks so grown-up on that swing!
Annie & Carter on the big swing
Running around the big wooden part of the park. It's huge!
The girls
Claire Bear

No comments: